**Pelvic Health Physiotherapy is currently only available at our Grand Bend location**
How Can Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Help?
A pelvic health physiotherapist can assess your condition, answer your questions and provide individualized treatment through exercises, manual therapy and education. Pelvic health physiotherapists have received post-graduate training in multiple aspects of pelvic health. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms for appointments.
- Urinary Symptoms: Urinary incontinence or urgency. Frequent, difficult or incomplete urination
- Bowel Symptoms: Fecal incontinence, constipation or difficult evacuation, urgent or uncontrollable defecation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Cystocele, uterine prolapse, rectocele, urethrocele, vaginal vault prolapse, enterocele
- Pelvic Pain: Pelvis, vulvovaginal, anorectal, coccyx, perineal, abdominal, pudendal nerve, during sexual relations, activity or rest
- Prenatal or Postpartum: Preparing for labour and delivery, rectus diastasis, musculature and joint dysfunction
- Pre/Post Surgical or Medical Intervention: For incontinence, prolapse, urinary or anorectal system, hysterectomy, discomfort following surgery/radiation
New Hamburg: 519-662-4676
Grand Bend: 519-238-6827