Physiotherapy Alliance is fully committed to ensuring the health and safety of clients and staff.
We are a fully vaccine compliant facility.
How Can Concussion Rehabilitation Help?
Concussion rehabilitation works to address symptoms and systems affected following a concussion. Physiotherapists providing this rehabilitation have received additional post-graduate training. Treatment sessions usually occur once to twice per week, although this can vary. The symptoms of concussion resolve quickly for many people, but some individuals with post-concussion symptoms that do not resolve as quickly as expected may require additional interventions and referrals.
Treatment may include:
- Pain and symptom management
- Manual therapy of the spine and tissues of the neck and upper back
- Balance training
- Spinal stabilizer strengthening
- Visual/oculomotor training
- Vestibular exercises
- General strength and conditioning
- Education and planning related to return to school, work or activity
New Hamburg: 519-662-4676
Grand Bend: 519-238-6827