Pedorthists assess, design, manufacture, fit and modify foot appliances and footwear. Custom orthotics and appropriate footwear can help to alleviate painful or debilitating foot or leg conditions and provide assistance for abnormalities or limited actions of the lower limb.
Our pedorthist can provide devices and footwear to help:
- accommodate foot deformities.
- improve alignment of anatomical structures of the lower limb.
- improve balance.
- control lower limb mechanics.
- accommodate impaired circulation.
- enhance the actions of lower limbs compromised as a result of accident, congenital deformity, neural condition or disease.
Shannon Bunnett Canadian Certified Pedorthist
Pedorthic Association of Canada:
New Hamburg: 519-662-4676
Grand Bend: 519-238-6827