- Massage Therapy
- Pedorthic Services
- Personal Training
- Sports Medicine
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
Our physiotherapists can help you by:
• treating joint or muscle pain, such as neck, back, shoulder, knee pain, or a sprain or strain.
• teaching you how to manage the physical challenges resulting from an injury or condition, such as arthritis, stroke, back pain or Multiple Sclerosis.
• providing advice on safe return to sports or work after an injury.
• maximizing your mobility if you have a neurological disorder, such as a stroke, MS, Parkinson’s disease or spinal cord injury.
• treating symptoms of a sports or work injury or motor vehicle accident.
• providing advice on injury prevention.
• helping you regain strength and mobility after surgery.
Canadian Physiotherapy Association
Ontario Physiotherapy Association
Our massage therapist can help if you:
• have muscle or tendon pain due to stress, work or sports.
• have swelling due to injury or a medical condition.
• joint restriction due to soft tissue.
• have muscle tension or spasm.
• have pain due to a medical condition such as, fibromyalgia, or Multiple Sclerosis.
Our chiropodist can help if you:
• have foot pain.
• have a foot condition, such as warts, ingrown toenails, calluses.
• have limited mobility due to your feet.
• want to maintain healthy feet through proper care.
• have a medical condition, such as diabetes or rheumatoid arthritis which is affecting your feet.
• have a foot injury, infection, deformity or disease.
• have nerve or circulation problems affecting your feet.
Ontario Society of Chiropodists
Our pedorthist can provide devices and footwear to help:
• accommodate foot deformities.
• improve alignment of anatomical structures of the lower limb.
• improve balance.
• control lower limb mechanics.
• accommodate impaired circulation.
• enhance the actions of lower limbs compromised as a result of accident, congenital deformity, neural condition or disease.
Shannon Bunnett Canadian Certified Pedorthist
Pedorthic Association of Canada:
A physician referral is required to see our sport medicine physician. Appointments are covered by OHIP.
A pelvic health physiotherapist can assess your condition, answer your questions and provide individualized treatment through exercises, manual therapy and education. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms for appointments.
- Urinary Symptoms: Urinary incontinence or urgency. Frequent, difficult or incomplete urination
- Bowel Symptoms: Fecal incontinence, constipation or difficult evacuation, urgent or uncontrollable defecation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse: cystocele, uterine prolapse, rectocele, urethrocele, vaginal vault prolapse, enterocele
- Pelvic Pain: Pelvis, vulvovaginal, anorectal, coccyx, perineal, abdominal, pudendal nerve, during sexual relations, activity or rest
- Pre-natal or Post-Partum: Preparing for labour and delivery, rectus diastasis, musculature and joint dysfunction
- Pre/Post Surgical or Medical Intervention: For incontinence, prolapse, urinary or anorectal system, hysterectomy, discomfort following surgery/radiation